Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Day 28: Update

Oddly enough, as I was finishing up today's post, wondering how I gained weight, and working on my third cup of coffee, I had that sudden feeling that one gets when they know something massive is working its way south. Its a feeling similar to when you just hit the crest of the first big hill on a roller coaster...you know its going to be great but your guts are in knots and you're scared as hell.  All of a sudden, I realized I was dialated to four and the contractions were right on top of each other, I needed to get to the can in a hurry.  

Anyway, with my apologies to the folks at John Wayne Airport, I just dropped a sewer pickle that had to weigh a good six pounds. I wonder if there's a scale around here that I can use....

No comments:

Post a Comment