Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Driving Makes Me Sad


I had to drive to work today since I'm going to the airport later (The world is giving me 'Best Looking and Most Awesome Businessman of the Year Award'...again, yawn) on and I have to say that it sucks.  When I drive to work, I've noticed that I'm lacking that certain joie de vivre I get from commuting on my bike.  There's just this feeling of satisfaction one achieves when one gets up in the am and physically gets themselves to work.  Likewise, when you do a brisk ride home, the stress you left the office with is gone because, in my case, I just spent half an hour focusing on primal, physical matters rather than more stuff that pisses me off.  The release and satisfaction I get from my rides is similar to doing the naughty but the best part is, you don't have to be all nice and caring to anyone when you're done, you just get off, and go about your business.

No comments:

Post a Comment