Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Storm's Brewing....IN MY PANTS


Batten down the hatches matey, we've got a nor'easter coming our way!  So far we've been lucky enough to only have rain today when we weren't riding our bikes.  However, forecast says there's an 80% chance of rain starting around 3:00pm and this is what the sky looked like as I left the gym at lunch (That's right bitches, two bike rides AND a run at lunch.  Don't hate the player, hate the game).  There is virtually no doubt about it, we'll be riding home in the rain.  Yes!  A new challenge and something to spice up this boring day.  I took the low rent precaution with Serena while I was in the gym:



As I sit here eating my east meets west lunch (turkey chili and tonkastu), I have to admit I'm hoping the skies open and it pours like a motherscratcher.  I want the worst the SART has to offer on this miserable day.  I want to look death in the eye and laugh a mighty defiant laugh.  I WANT TO FEEL ALIVE!!!!

Side note:  For the record, I have no idea why I added 'In My Pants' to the title of this post, it just seemed like the thing to do

No comments:

Post a Comment