Tuesday, April 10, 2012

The Power and the Glory


Here's me in the middle of my 3.5 mile tune up run on hilly terrain in Maui at 0600 hours today.  Being on vacation is no excuse for sitting around like a fat tub of shit and just letting yourself go.  You need to make time to get your ass out of bed and do some serious exercise every single day whether you like it or not.  That's how serious athletes do it!


And here's me in the middle of having my 1,400 calorie Loco Moco breakfast a couple of hours after my run.  Being on vacation is no excuse for eating like some chick who's starving herself for a swimsuit photo shoot and just being a lightweight.  You need to make time to take advantage of having local cuisine like fried rice, a half pound hamburger patty, and two eggs, all smothered in rich gravy.  That's how serious chunky dudes do it!

Someone hold me

No comments:

Post a Comment