Tuesday, May 8, 2012

It's National Bike Month!


Yes folks, you read the header right, May is National Bike Month and here's me all pumped up for another ride on the SART to work.  My riding partner this morning was Mark and since I was waiting for him, I decided it was a good time to take several photos of myself like some horny 15 year old girl looking for a desperate man online.  Unfortunately, out of the 17 photos I snapped, this beauty was the best of the bunch so enjoy!

In honor of National Bike Month, I plan on riding to work every day this week so hopefully no meetings or happy hours that would require me to not ride present themselves.

Oddly enough, traffic on the SART has been surprisingly light this week, especially when you consider the fact that National Bike Month is in full effect.  What's wrong with the cyclists of Orange County?  Too good to ride during cycling's biggest hallmark holiday?

The ride in this morning was uneventful but refreshing as usual.  Best of all, the last two days have been slow at the gym so the showers are wide open, the sauna doesn't have a bunch of weirdo cretins in it, and the old men who yell when they talk are nowhere to be found.  Hell yes!

So you heard it here folks...National Bike Month!  Now get on your bikes and get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment