Thursday, December 8, 2011


Lately I've been getting quite a few hits on the Gut Chronicles from my brothers and sisters in Russia.  I've been trying to think of a way to show my appreciation for them without being offensive because during most of my formative years I was told daily that Russians are scary people who dope teenage gymnasts, have bombs pointed at America, and grind up bibles to make toilet paper.  Truth be told, my only knowledge of Russians is Ivan Drago from Rocky IV (above), and the hot chick in Elton John's 'Nikita' video (below)


 

 So truth be told, I know absolutely nothing about Russia or Russians.  I made an effort last weekend to do a sexy Russian post but after searching for hours for the perfect photo, I realized that there are no photos of a hot Russian girl in a thong and bikini top standing in front of the Kremlin with giant Soviet era flags waving in the background.  Since my attempts at bonding with my Russian fans failed, let me just offer a simple thank you.  This blog would not have earned $2.88 in ad revenue year to date without the generous page views from Russia.  Muchas Gracias comrades!

No comments:

Post a Comment