Thursday, January 12, 2012

Someone Step on a Duck?



Recently you may or may not have notice that I've become obsessed with spirulina.  Now that I'm eating it twice a day in recommended amounts, I have to say I'm very impressed with it.  However, now that I'm eating it, I've noticed that I have farts that could kill a moose.  Last night I did some research and discovered that most people report an increase in loud, rancid blasts until the body catches up, but wow...we're talking defcon 1 on a very regular basis.  At least they're not wet, so that's good.

Reminds me of how I used to fart in my dog's face and she'd lick the air after I farted like she was about to get a treat or something.  Never got old!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my ... and just when I thought they couldn't possibly get any worse!

    ReplyDelete