Monday, March 5, 2012

Chubbs Spectacular!


I'm starting to feel like the Lindsay Lohan of fitness and nutrition.  In and out of rehab and whatnot...never fully getting on track.  (Yes, I realize that last bit was a pathetic cry for help, but hey, that's just how I'm feeling).

The photo above was my lunch on Friday after a three mile run that felt like I was going to drop dead.  You'll note its all healthy stuff...wheat bread, turkey, veggies, and no mayo...problem is it was a full twelve incher (insert joke) and probably damn near a thousand calories.


On the exercise front, my only exercise this weekend was a four mile bike ride with my kids.  Problem there was at the two mile point, we stopped and got ice cream.  See where I'm going here?  I tend to sabotage myself.  On the positive front, I rode to work again today and was feeling good so I've got that going for me.  I'm being bugged about signing up for the OC half marathon in two months and I need to make that a goal so I can get running again and hopefully get myself to the point where I can run a full 13.1 miles.

And this ends the worst blog post in history.

No comments:

Post a Comment