Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday Blahs...


It was a dreary morning on the SART and I had a pretty stiff wind in me face on the ride in.  Serena is as dirty as a Bangkok hooker and she needs a bath but she did her job and got me to work on time.  I found out this weekend that the guy who's been busting my nuts about being in the OC Half Marathon isn't going to run even though he paid the fee so I'm glad I never paid and won't be running.

The nutrition front was quite grim this weekend and I have a business trip so I'm looking to just stay even most of this week and hopefully find some inspiration for when I get back

On a brighter note, the Dodgers are on a roll and show no signs of slowing down.  I should make a committment to do 20 push ups for every run they score and 50 for every win they have.  That way I can add to my already ripped physique and impress the ladies even more.

No comments:

Post a Comment