Thursday, April 26, 2012

To String Or Not To String


I couldn't ride to work today because of rain and there isn't much going on so I was just sitting here having some string cheese for breakfast and wondered if its healthy.  Well, turns out string cheese is healthy!  Low in calories and packed with protein, vitamin A, B12, and zinc.  According to my internet machine, its the perfect on the go snack!  POW!  I bet a string cheese dipped in spirulina and then coated with caccao infused goji berries would be insanely healthy.  Sure, that concoction would tastes like a gorilla's asshole, but just think about the health benefits!

On another note, you know what isn't healthy?  The half gallon of bubblegum ice cream I powered down last night while watching the Dodger game.

No comments:

Post a Comment