I'm finally back from a week long trip to NoCal and I was excited to get on Serena and ride and lo and behold, the old gal just wasn't working right. At first I thought she was just being temperamental because I hadn't ridden her in over a week but then I realized there was a big problem shifting. After riding around for half an hour, I decided to come home and turn to my trusty friend "YouTube" to figure out just what the hell is wrong.
As luck would have it, I found this fancy video from our friends at Intown Bicycles in Atlanta and I was able to fix her so she was good as new. Turns out her derailluer was out of whack. Thanks for the help Intown Bikes!