Monday, January 13, 2014

Fiesta Chihuahua!


In case you were wondering what happened to me, I had to go to Vegas for work and everything pretty much went to shit for an entire day.  I was too ashamed to post after that so I here I am, back on Monday, back on track.

Vega trip was good.  I ate about 47 pounds of steak and drank enough to put down a moose.  Final highlight was losing $38 on this slot machine called 'Fiesta Chihuahua' at the Vegas airport.  I don't recommend it at all.

The food intake thus far has been good.  Had wine this weekend mainly because of football but other than that Vegas trip, I wouldn't say I've overdone it at all.

Right after returning from Vegas, the wife made me pizza :

Pizza you say?  Who the fuck would sabotage you like that?  What kind of a wife is trying to poison you in such a way?  You're probably all asking...well, the joke is on you because that tasty pizza pictured above is all vegetarian with the exception of a tiny bit of cheese.  The crust is made from cauliflower, the sausage is whole grain sausage, and the rest is traditional veggies.

Before any of you nay sayers tell me you'd never put that crap in your mouth, I'm here to tell you that cauliflower crust pizza is legit!  The whole grain sausage makes it spicy and it's a very filling and totally healthy meal.  Bon appitito!

No comments:

Post a Comment