Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Day 2: Evening Edition

Provided I don't go nuts and eat the entire Costco sized box of cheddar Goldfish we have in the house, I finished day two in flying colors. I started the day with a seven mile ride into work, ate healthy all day, did a 20 min run on the treadmill at lunch and then rode seven miles home. Only problem now is, I feel like I got hit by a bus. I may have overdone it on the exercise today considering I'm horribly out of shape. The ride home was hotter than hell and there were tons of locals who had apparently started happy hour on their walk home from work but I was undeterred, I pressed on like the mighty warrior that I am. I even used the secret passage from my gym to get on the Hobo Highway for the ride home. See below





After arriving home and taking care of the customary showering of my hot, naked body, I enjoyed healthy roasted bell peppers stuffed with ground turkey breast. Rumor has it I'm having a glass of wine right now but I don't participate in gossip so I'll just let you make up your own mind. Check out that healthy cuisine!





I've decided I'm riding to and from work again tomorrow but I'll have company. One of my buddies will be meeting me on the SART and we'll go hand and hand down that proud highway ultimately arriving at our cubes where we'll solve all the world's problems.



OK, here are today's stats:



Fitness - described above



Food journal -



Two cups of coffee w/Stevia extract



Breakfast: Trader Joes light cottage cheese and peaches



Snack: Ten organic almonds



Lunch: Pork loin salad with carrots, onions, and 1/4 avocado



Snack: 12 organic almonds (yes, I went big on the snack)



Dinner: Turkey breast stuffed yellow peppers, broccoli and onion stir fried in Napa Valley olive oil (the best olive oil on the planet)



One glass of wine and I'm telling you right now, it may be two

No comments:

Post a Comment