Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Well Hey There! Its My Lunch Being Delivered!

No, not really, I do not drink beer at lunch (ahem). I will admit, me mouth started watering like some sort of Pavlovian dog when I saw the High Life truck this am, but on to other things...

My cold is all but gone and I've had two impressive workouts so far this week. Unfortunately, wine and Cheezits have been a major part of my life in the evenings. Whatever the case, I'm still going to make this happen, it'll just take longer than planned.

Last night I watched 'Winter's Bone'. Its an uplifting movie about a 17 year old hillbilly girl who's looking for her drug dealer dad in the Ozarks. Point being, from watching that movie, it looks like being a crank addict is a great way to keep your weight down. I think I might give it a shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment