Wednesday, November 16, 2011

The Chronicles Lives!


Greetings Gut Chronicles readers.  I've been getting bashed repeatedly for not updating the Gut Chronicles so I thought I'd check in and explain myself.  You see, I've been busy, eating bad food, being a pig, going to China, Taiwan, and Hawaii (pictured above).  During this time, I've probably worked out a whole five times and consumed half my own weight in Halloween candy.  Yes, the past few weeks have been a low point in my quest to look like Thunderlips The Ultimate Male.

On the good side, I've gained minimal weight and I've begun training for a half marathon that will take place in February.  All is not lost my friends, all is not lost.

I promise to start updating more frequently.





This email and attachment(s) may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or attorney work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.

No comments:

Post a Comment