Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HOT MAN IN BLACK ACTION!


It was 47 degrees at 07:20am today when I started my run.  Here's me modeling my 'running when its colder than a whore's heart' gear before I did my three miler.  When you're on the Hal Higdon program, Tuesdays are supposed to be an 'easy day'.  Well Hal, you can shove easy up your ass because running three miles in the cold when you're sore and tired ain't easy you old bastard!  Hold me.

Where was I, oh yes, the run, I braved the arctic temps and ran at a pretty good pace this am so Day 2 of Week 2 of the 12 week Hal Higdon intermediate half marathon training program is now in the bag.  Speaking of bags, where is that bag of Halloween candy???  Oh yes, that's right, its in my tum-tum.  I'm not helping myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment