Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas!


Ahhh yes, a fine Christmas morning bike ride.  I was a little itchy to get out of the house so I hopped on Serena and hit the SART.  Everything was quiet on the SART and there was hardly any traffic except for a couple of folks who are left to walk because they clearly own no car and some hard-core road bikers.  I decided on a little 4.5 mile sprint this am so I could get the blood pumping and not ditch the family for too long.  It was a great time to ride, even the infamous 'Pit Bull Alley' was quiet (below)

I figure my calorie count for yesterday's Christmas Eve celebration was roughly 8,246 calories and I probably burned a good 200 calories on my ride this morning so I'm figuring another 41.23 rides down to the SART and back and I'm more or less even.  Sweet fuck I need to get it under control after the new year.

Merry Christmas Gut Chronicle's fans!

No comments:

Post a Comment