Saturday, June 30, 2012

Bring it On


Last night I took the wife to some trendy restaurant and ate wild caught fish and locally grown stone fruit salads and whatnot.  It was really cool but I'm guessing the caloric intake wasn't anywhere close to what I should be eating.  Now here's where the problems always start.  Last night was a foodfest.  Tonight, I'll be having choripan (pictured above) and some beverages.  Knowing I'm going to be pigging out, I should make a conscious effort to eat VERY healthy all day right?  Well, its a gorgeous day, I'm feeling good, and I can already tell there won't be much healthy food on this fine Saturday because I'm playing that stupid game we all play where I say to myself "Well, last night I blew it and tonight I know I'm going to blow it, so I might as well just live large and I'll get back on it tomorrow or Monday."  We all know this is a pointless exercise yet we still do it.  Why?  I don't know and I'm not going to try to explain, I'm just going to probably go buy a huge breakfast burrito and choke it down.  So there.

I sound like a chick.  Hold me.

No comments:

Post a Comment