Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Funday!

First off, I'd like to say that I hate it when people say 'Sunday Funday!' so I want to be sure everyone knows  the header on this post is dripping with sarcasm.  Other things people say that I hate you ask?

1.  Staycation
2.  Three Day Vacay!
3.  Woot!  (What the fuck is woot?)
4.  LOL (Say something original you cretin)
5. Anything at all that most chicks post on Facebook.  (Sorry, I calls'em like I see's em)

Anyway... to the meat of the matter, I had some ramen for lunch, Sapporo Ichiban to be exact and now I'm feeling all bloated.  Combine that with the fact that its hotter than a three dicked pup in a fucking match around here and I'm not pleased.  How am I supposed to drink all day?  This feeling better go away soon or there will be hell to pay.

No comments:

Post a Comment