Monday, January 6, 2014

I'm Back and Bigger Than Ever!!


That's right ladies and gents, the old Gut Chronicles is going to make a comeback and thank God because I've gotten a little large.  Above is a photo of me from a few weeks ago.  Check out that bulging gut and three chins...I'm a specimen of good health.

Here's what's happened in the last 16 months since my last post...in a nutshell:

  • Got a  new job
  • Moved to NoCal and commuted back and forth to Orange County for six months
  • Moved the whole family to an undisclosed NoCal location
  • Along the way, I ate and drank everything I could possibly get my hands on.  I was like Agustus Gloop AND his mother in Willy Wonka....I just let it go and loved doing it!
So...in an effort to become normal again, I'm starting the year off right with cutting out so much booze, eating healthy, and getting my fat ass back into the gym I pay for every month but never go to.  To try and hold myself to a better standard, I plan to try and update the Gut Chronicles again too!

I just want to be pretty again...stay tuned for more hot Gut Chronicles action


No comments:

Post a Comment