Day one of the new me version 3.4.1 went great. I ate well, drank lots of water, got a full eight hours of sleep, and had zero wine....and now I feel funny. Sure I dropped a massive two tapered job this am as soon as I got into the office and yes I know I'm treating my body better, but watching the BCS Championship game totally sober was an odd experience. I think I should be feeling better so lets just break this down:
Here's my food journal from yesterday..
- 7 - 15 ounce cups of water
- Three mini crustless quiche (cottage cheese, whole grain sausage)
- One 250 cal chicken and spinach salad
- Three small pieces of chicken breast (less than 100 cal)
- Sliced carrots (about one full carrot)
- Two bowls of organic chicken and veg soup
- Four small sourdough nuggets to go with the soup
Although everything I ate was healthy, I'm thinking I didn't get enough calories and I didn't eat my breakfast until nearly noon...need to change that
According to everything I've read on my internet machine, I missed the amount of water I was supposed to have by about 50 ounces. Problem with this is, I probably pissed 87 times yesterday and I wasn't about to go to bed all loaded up on water. I'll try to drink more today
Zero...me no likey. This is honestly the first time in over a year where I've had no wine all day. Probably going through withdrawls
Eight solid hours and I was in bed by 10:00pm. Good there.
Overall the day was a success. Today I might try to work some exercise in and see how that treats me. Hopefully I don't poop myself.