Tuesday, January 7, 2014

First Day...Success!


Day one of the new me version 3.4.1 went great.  I ate well, drank lots of water, got a full eight hours of sleep, and had zero wine....and now I feel funny.  Sure I dropped a massive two tapered job this am as soon as I got into the office and yes I know I'm treating my body better, but watching the BCS Championship game totally sober was an odd experience.  I think I should be feeling better so lets just break this down:

Food:

Here's my food journal from yesterday..


  • 7 - 15 ounce cups of water
  • Three mini crustless quiche (cottage cheese, whole grain sausage)
  • One 250 cal chicken and spinach salad
  • Three small pieces of chicken breast (less than 100 cal)
  • Sliced carrots (about one full carrot)
  • Two bowls of organic chicken and veg soup
  • Four small sourdough nuggets to go with the soup
Although everything I ate was healthy, I'm thinking I didn't get enough calories and I didn't eat my breakfast until nearly noon...need to change that

Water:

According to everything I've read on my internet machine, I missed the amount of water I was supposed to have by about 50 ounces.  Problem with this is, I probably pissed 87 times yesterday and I wasn't about to go to bed all loaded up on water.  I'll try to drink more today

Booze:

Zero...me no likey.  This is honestly the first time in over a year where I've had no wine all day.  Probably going through withdrawls

Sleep:

Eight solid hours and I was in bed by 10:00pm.  Good there.

Overall the day was a success.  Today I might try to work some exercise in and see how that treats me.  Hopefully I don't poop myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment