Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 17: New and Improved With Video!!!!



This morning I decided to let my girls ride with me while I ran the Santiago Creek Trail. Motivation to exercise was extremely low so I needed something to entertain me and break up the monotony. The above video is Akemi, giving me a pep talk before we took off on our run/ride.


We got underway and I was feeling good. About a mile and a half into the run, I was huffin and puffin but I still kept'er going.





When it was all said and done, I put in about four miles with the kids in tow. I wouldn't say it was the most strenuous workout in history but I got it done and had some good bonding time with the girls. Now I'm sitting here, in my own sweat, blogging while the smell of my egg white omelet fills the air and mingles with the pungent odor of ballsweat....ahhh, the perfect Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment