Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 4: Friday!




Since the legs are a tad sore, I drove to work today so no bikie for Jon-O. On the way in, I passed this donut shop and thought I'd take a pic since it reminded me of the good old days...a whole four days ago. Good thing was, I wasn't even tempted to pull over and grab two glazed buttermilk bars (one for the car, and one to eat when I get to the office). No temptation here, I just kept on driving.




Other than that, there's not much to report on this fine Friday. I have a nice healthy omelet by my side for breakfast and I plan on doing shoulders and biceps at the gym today to give the pipes some attention. After that, my plan is to embarrass myself doing some ab work.




The real challenge for today is that it's Friday and, as those of you who know me know all too well, I likes to party. Whether its at home or out somewhere, I'm a big fan of free flowing wine...especially on the weekends. As the day goes on, I'm going to have to formulate a plan to distract myself from the temptations of the vine. A one man Wii baseball tournament could be an option.




While you're contemplating wine...read this. It's on the internet so it must be true.




No comments:

Post a Comment