Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 36: Turbotastic

I decided not to ride Serena to work this morning because my legs are sore as hell and its freaking cold (Middle of August and cold...awesome). So, today's workout is going to focus on my massive biceps (seen above), shoulders, and abs. Should be fantastic.

The real story is my renewed motivation towards top nutrition. I felt like I made it over the hump (temporarily) yesterday and am back on the nutrition vibe so that's awesome. I've got a big party I'm going to on Saturday night that should involve booze and bad food so I need to make the most of the next couple of days. I can guarantee I'll run my ass off tomorrow morning because the kids are already asking if they can do the bike ride while I run and sweat like a prize pig tomorro am so that is covered.

Best of all, I noticed this morning that I'm definetely looking thinner and I'm able to fit (barely) into my old jeans so all this stuff is paying off. Other than that, there's not much to report at this time, so suck it and wait for a better entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment