Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 57: Chompin at the Bit!

Well hey there little lady! So today is the first day of college football season and Iwant to get my run in but I've got one kid who wants to get out on the trail and ride and another who wants to loaf around and watch TV. Seeing as I can't leave the slothful child home alone, I need to wait till the wife gets back from the gym. Once she's back, there will be a run and there will be weekend video action. So until then, enjoy looking at Lil Miss Longhorn here (Hook'em Horns!) and I'll post more later.

As a side note, since football season is a starting, here's a stone cold mortal lock for you. University of South Florida is an eleven point underdog at Notre Dame today. Take USF and the points. Stone Cold Bet Your Granny's Panties Mortal Lock!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment