Tuesday, January 10, 2012

I Have Officially Gone Crazy



Today is officially the day that I've gone from some dude who wants to get in shape to a stark raving mad moron who will go for any gimmick that comes his way.  Not two hours after leaving the house this am, the wife went out and purchased the Vitamix 5200.  It juices, it blends, it makes soups, it even gives great blow jobs!  Anywho, we've got one and now the Mrs. wants to make juice out of everything in the house.  I'm going to have to hide my shoes for fuck's sake!

The video below is our first attempt at making an organic fruit and veg drink similar to the ones they drank in 'Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead'.  Enjoy (warning, the freaking noise is off the charts):

2 comments:

  1. My son just watched with me and asked were you trying to make grass sick?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, that was a seriously powerful drink. I have a feeling I'm going to be having a lot of those so who knows, maybe we'll actually put grass in it eventually

    ReplyDelete