Monday, January 9, 2012

THE PAIN!


You're probably wondering where my post was this morning and furthermore, you're probably wondering why I have a Spock reference in the title and a photo of a beaver...well, I'm wondering the same thing.

Its another work day and all I can say is I'm sore as hell from all the working out.  Going up stairs is tough, sitting on the can is tough, its all tough.  Good news is, I dared to get on the scale this morning and I've lost six pounds since new years.  That means, in medical terms, I've gone from morbidly obese to just plain obese.  I should throw a party.  Future posts will be better.

Side note...that Stedda Chicken Salad stuff is very good, but I've had a symphony coming out of my ass since I ate it and bowel movements that were so huge, when the turds were about to leave my body, I had same feeling one gets when one crests the top of a mighty roller coaster and one doubts whether or not going on such a ride was a good idea after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment