Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Good Article

I've decided I'm going to start posting links and whatnot to blogs and websites I find helpful so the Gut Chronicles doesn't consist entirely of my bike rides, what I'm eating, and my bowel movement schedule.  Every day I check Summer Tomato to see what San Francisco based scientist, Dr. Darya Pino has to say about improving one's 'Healthstyle' (her term).  Darya seems to always give good advice and good tips on living healthy that frequently go against common beliefs such as the 'benefits' of eating enough protein to kill a buffalo, etc.  She's into locally grown organics, young, smart, and great at responding to comments.  Her post today was on the top 10 most overrated health foods.  Check it out....


Top 10 Most Overrated Health Foods

No comments:

Post a Comment