Sunday, April 1, 2012

Run Like The Wind!

Ok, so maybe I'm not quite running like the wind but I got out of bed this morning, had some coffee, built a log cabin that could withstand a tornado, and then hit the road for a five mile run.  I'm still thinking about possibly doing the OC Half Marathon in May and I have just over a month to train.  My buddy Mark suggested that I just start trying to get miles under my feet and not worry about speed so that's what I did.  All in all, I'm feeling pretty good and confident that I'll be able to train enough to at least finish the damn thing.  Here's a brief capsule of today's epic run:



Bonus Material- My aweseome playlist during my run this am:

Ever Fallen In Love (With Someone You Shouldn't've) - The Buzzcocks
The Cave - Mumford & Sons
Times Like These - Foo Fighters
Young Dead Men - The Black Angels
Little Lion Man- Mumford & Suns
New York City - Steve Earle
Kickstart My Heart - Motley Crue
All You Wanted - Michelle Branch (tee hee)
Three is a Magic Number - Blind Melon
I Don't Care About You - Fear
Head Over Heels - Go-Gos
Ignorance-  Paramore
The Sun Always Shines On TV- Milk Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment